Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This is WAR!

Nothing raises ones profile like a good ol' fashioned Beef.

Shit, Fiddy did it, Ja Rule, Cannabis, LL Cool J, Jay-Z - all high profile spats that started for one reason. Not because they didn't like each other, not because someone said something about someone elses momma.

Nope, sorry.

These Beefs were fabricated by the secret society of LOLcats. Why? Because the fucking LOLcats are running shit! I can has absolute power???? OPEN YOU EYES, MAN!

Look, I'm not gonna get into this immensely complex and sinister plot, but just let it be known that beefs between artists translate into record sales. Record sales translate into money. Money translates into POWER. ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME, PEOPLE????

Good.

Now I'm not a rapper, probably never will be, but I do know how to stir up some shit. That said, I'm officially putting the dis out on my art director, Ben and his stupid fucking, uber gay- ass blog "blawgur.blogspot.com". Can he bite my shit any harder?? I star a blog, he starts a blog. C'mon dude get a fucking life! Ugh....Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: