Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dancing good, dance GAY!

I went to Galapagos tonight and accidentally witnessed what I can only describe as the word stupid brought to life and laid out before me in all of its tangible wonder.

What I saw was some douche in his underwear lurching around on the floor, squealing and and hacking up fur balls, set to a oh-so-fucking shitty soundtrack of feedback and white noise. His only prop was a white sheet which he did all kinds of dumb stuff with. At one point he crawled inside it, no doubt a gesture toward his wish to return to the womb or some gay shit like that. Apparently this was an actual scheduled performance. Mmmm hmmm.

Aside from the cunt in his skivvies, the part that really killed me was the guy making the noise/music? His laser-like focus and look of ultra-concentration seemed more fitting of a brain surgeon rather than some jerk letting an amp feedback. Oh well.

And of course i didn't have a camera. ALWAYS CARRY A CAMERA! My friend Kaori took some pics though, so maybe eventually you'll be able to put a face to this atrocious display of shittyness.

So what's my point here? Fuck, I dunno. Just thought you might find it amusing. No? Well fuck you then!

PS. Dancing is good, dance is GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

No comments: