Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Halal at meh!

In the area of Manhattan that I work, good and cheap places to eat are few and far between. So occasionally I'm forced to partake in some of the wonderful and sketchy treats that are pedaled out of those ubiquitous steaming silver food carts that populate at least every other corner in this cultural black hole known as midtown.

Usually I hit up Rafiqi's. Recently they won the Vendy awards (or some shit like that.) But today Ben convinced me to try that no name shit cart on Park and 50th. Here is my review of the chicken and lamb combo:

Photobucket

Price: $5

Portion: Not as big as Rafiqi's

Chicken to lamb to rice ratio: 20/10/70

Rice: Tasted weird. Thought I saw a severed finger in the rice bin.

Overall rating: Fuck that place

+++++UPDATE++++++++

Feeling a little sick, headache, cant think straight. Thanks, street meat...

No comments: