Monday, December 17, 2007

I can has blog?

Yes Richie, you can has blog.

So, it's come down to this - so bored at work that I'm forced to enter the blogosphere and do some fucking blogging. Blog blog blog blog!!! Well Mr. Blog, I promise I'll rarely write in you and probably neglect you to the point where I don't even remember opening this account.

That said, here's what to expect from what will soon be known as the blogiest blog to ever exist in the blogoverse:

Cats. Lot's of stupid shit about cats. Why? Because I think cats are fucking funny. Better yet, people who think cats are funny are pretty fucking funny to me. Actually, fuck cats.

Hmmmm, lemme see, what else...

Maybe some shit about food? I eat food. I like it a lot. Had some ramen today...ugh, nevermind, that's actually pretty boring. Fuck!

Ok ok ok, stop putting me on the spot! I'll blog about whatever i damn well feel like biggetty blogging about.

So fuck you, stay tuned and go eat an invisible sandwich or something.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: