Friday, February 29, 2008

japan Trippin'

Well, here they are - the pictures of one of the most fun trips that I've taken to date. While I didn't experience the whole culture shock thing or being blown away by the weirdness of it all, Japan was by far one of the coolest places I've ever been.

How cool? Well let's just say I've decided to learn Japanese and eventually try my hand at living in there. Yes, I loved it so much I want to move there. From the far superior ass cleaning toilets, to the order and politeness of it all, I'm hooked. Toward the end of my trip I dreaded returning to New York. I didn't want to see the filth and deal with all the ghetto fuckheads that seem to be attracted to me like flies on shit. Ugh. But hey, this is my life.

Well anyways, I'm back. And as the sights and smells of that most awesome place fade from memory, I fall back into my routines, daydreaming, waiting for the moment when I can hop a plane back to the land of the rising sun (sniff).


JAPAN!!

No comments: