Thursday, February 21, 2008

I think mine soulmates I have mets

Hello my friend. My name is Anna. I saw your structure. You have very much liked me.
I was born in June, 8, 1977 in Cheboksary, Russia. I live in Cheboksary
All my life. This city about the big city of Cheboksary. I think therefore, that I - a
Very romantic, kind, cheerful and gentle.
Life. Relatives and my friends - the best people around of me.
I like to speak with them about all. I think, that I can divide something
With them and they usually divide all of them problems and all of them
The happy moments with me.
City in which I live, - unusually shine. You should see it in
Summertime. It is so green and there are many crystal lakes
Around of it. Woods are the most beautiful, I ever saw. It
Also fine during winter time when all is covered
Snow.
I like to travel and on especially driving on a bicycle, to a camping and skiing. I
Think, that I would prefer very romantic and very leaving person in my life
To have its number with me.
I would like to take out it and to go far from noise of city
To one of crystal lakes where under the moon we could have very much
Good conversation about a life. I would tell to it about all!
I live together with my mum, my father has died 8 years ago. Whether I do not know I like you,
But when I have seen your structure inside of me that that has flashed also I wish to learn you. To me 30 years will be already fast
And I want the good husband and I wish to be happy.
I read many books. I think, that it is my passion. I love histories
About people when they speak much about their life.
If I have interested you, please write to me on mine after e-mail:

No comments: