Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sleeping with lions

Last night I dreamt that I was sleeping on the Serengeti plane. Yeah, that's right, I was dreaming about sleeping, only it was in Africa and I was outside. How fucking weird is that? Anyways, at some point a lion came along and plopped down on top of me and went to sleep too. I woke up (in the dream) and was trying to unpin myself from beneath it when it woke up and began growling at me. I was pushing on its face, trying to get it off, but it was to heavy. I was obviously pissing it off because it began snarling louder. It was fucking terrifying. When I woke up in real life it turned out that instead of a growling lion pinning me to the ground I had a 105 pound Japanese girl on top of me--snoring right in my fucking face. True story.

No comments: