Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My 2 cents...

Photobucket

Pennies - who the fuck needs them? I swear to god these little slivers of copper piss me off to no end. Seriously, why not just phase them out? We can round to the nearest number. IT'S NOT THAT HARD! And they're fucking BROWN! Who wants brown money? Not me.

In Japan the pennies or "1 Yen pieces" are so worthless that they fucking float. See? Even the stupid fountain won't accept your change.

My plan would be to take all the pennies in circulation and turn them into bullets. Then we could take all those bullets and shoot all the terrorists who are jealous of our freedom.

Maybe we could melt them all down and make one giant penny monument to commemorate the dumbest denomination of American currency to ever exist.

Or maybe I can just keep throwing them away like the garbage ass piece of shit hunks of doo doo that they are.

*radiculous photoshop job by Orin the Unmanageable

No comments: