Thursday, March 27, 2008

I think I did it agaiiiiiiin...

I wrote a song today while I was in the shower. Actually, I write songs about showering everyday while showering. It's what I do. And If I get laid before I shower, the song is that much more better. Don't know why, that's just the way it goes.

Today I got out of the shower and realized that I had forgotten to wash the conditioner out of my hair. Musical radness ensued.

This one kind of sounds like Meatloaf if you can imagine a melody in your head while reading the lyrics. Here's the first (and only) few lines:

I think I did it again!
I left the conditioner in my hair.
I've got a greasy, waxy, slippery mess up there.
And I don't think I'll make it this time
whoa no! I don't think I'll make it this time!

Pretty cool, eh?? I think so. And I fucking hate Meatloaf - the food AND the singer. But that's a whole 'nother blog entry.

No comments: