Friday, June 13, 2008

Things I can't stop laughing at #2 (TGIF edition!)

As you may or may not know, I work in advertising. More specifically, I'm a copywriter. At my particular agency we have a lot of shitty clients--mostly pharmaceutical companies. To an advertising creative this type of work is like fucking kryptonite. It drains you of all hope and energy and eventually destroys you (or at least your career.)

Luckily I haven't really had to touch this soul-destroying material much. But unfortunately, a lot of good creatives have to. So what do you do to keep yourself sane in light of all this spirit crushing work? You make the most of it. You have fun with it. That's exactly what my buddy Dave did for this drug shoot. And for that, I can't stop laughing.

I think the garden one is my fave.





2 comments:

Beverly said...

my favorite is the one where he is looking in the window. facial expression is classic. these should be added to sick fantasy, stat!

Thaddeus Gunn said...

You think having to write pharmeceutical stuff is brain-crushing? Got two words for you: MICRO FUCKING SOFT. Tack on the words "Dynamics Fucking AX" and you have just read the rotting signpost outside my own personal hell. Why'n'tcha c'mon over to McCann and write some MS Dynamics stuff wit' me? It'll make you drool, guaranteed.