Thursday, April 10, 2008

Soweeee!

I had a crazy dream last night that I was at a yard sale for some dead Archaeologist. I found some old manuscript which I attempted to read aloud, and in doing so I opened the gates of hell and brought about the beginning of hell on earth. Woops!

This dream seemed like it went on all night. It was crazy! After I opened the gates of hell there was a giant ball rolling around running people over. People were sticking to the sides of it, moaning and hollering and shit. The more people it rolled over the bigger it got until it was like 8 fucking miles high! I got caught up in it but manage to get off at some point.

That's when I met a couple of people who were part of some rebel group fighting against satan. They ran a restaurant in an area that apparently hadn't been affected by the whole hell on earth thing. They offered me a job in the kitchen. I took it. The catch was it was a 3 day trek through the woods because we couldn't use the roads. Apparently there were satanic robotic sentinels patrolling the paths looking for us. They were called Dave-Bots. They all looked like some goofy looking guy named Dave who had a goofy ass mustache and a dumb haircut. Don't let their appearance fool you though, they were very bad dudes. There were skinhead droids looking for us too but they just drank beer and circle pitted most of the time. Pretty harmless.

That's where things get a little fuzzy. I recall offing a Dave-Bot with a sniper rifle, my roomate dressed like a ninja and working for Satan, and losing one of my shoes. There were lot's of guns and blood and shit. Overall a pretty rad dream. 2 Thumbs up!

No comments: